Aluminum CNC milling is a process that uses a computer-controlled machine to cut aluminum parts. The machine uses a cutting tool to remove material from the aluminum block, leaving behind the desired shape.
Aluminum CNC milling is a precise process that can produce high-quality parts. The process can also be used to create complex parts that would be difficult to make using traditional machining methods.
Aluminum CNC milling service in China. Precision machined aluminum parts are becoming a choice for many industries. Aluminum is one of the popular materials due to its excellent mechanical properties. These include affordability, softness, durability, and corrosion resistance.
CNC machining is a practical option for everything from prototype manufacturing to production runs. We are a one-stop shop for custom machining and manufacturing.
What is CNC Machining?
CNC Machining is also called computer numerical control machining, it is digital manufacturing technology. It is one of the most accurate manufacturing methods known by engineers all over the world.
Why choose CNC machining?
CNC machining is a fast, precise, and universal machining method, suitable for manufacturing any quantity of product orders, without the need to make a mold, that is economical.
What materials can be machined?
Common metal materials on the market such as stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, copper, brass, magnesium alloy, titanium alloy can be used for CNC machining. Plastics can also be CNC machined. Such as acetal, POM, ABS, Polycarbonate, PMMA, PEEK, and more.
What is the maximum part size your machine can handle?
Our maximum part size is 2000 x 600 x 600 mm, 78.7 x 23.6 x 23.6 in
What is the tolerance range that CNC machining can do?
It depends on the dimension of the parts. Normally our standard of tolerance is from +/-0.01mm to +/-0.15mm.
Aluminum CNC Machining Services
We manufacture various aluminum parts through the following processes:
- Precision Machining: Our facility is equipped with a wide range of CNC machines including CNC lathes, turning centers with live tools, horizontal and vertical band saws, etc. This helps us to produce precision machined CNC parts.
- CNC Milling and Turning: We have equipment with 3 machinery axis, which helps us provide end-to-end CNC milling and turning services. Additionally, we can offer sub-operations, such as knurling, milling, drilling, etc.
- Production Wire EDM: We produce high precision machine parts using 3 axis wire EDM.
CNC machining services in China
Benefits of CNC Machining Services
Customers can accrue the following benefits by choosing our CNC machining services.
- Immense Manufacturing Flexibility: As CNC machines are computer controlled, it allows immense machining flexibility. The numerical control programs can be updated easily, allowing the machines to take on more complex machining operations.
- Reduced Costs: The use of CNC machines makes the machining process fast and efficient. It also reduces material wastage. As the machines operate automatically, the need to have multiple operators monitor the process is eliminated, which in turn reduces labor costs. Also, updating the CNC programs is inexpensive.
- Improved Machining Efficiency: CNC machines are capable of producing multiple copies of a single component. As the specifications are inputted via computer, the dimensions of each component will be exactly the same. If an error is found, the machine stops immediately, thus preventing material wastage.
- Uninterrupted Operation: CNC machines are designed for continuous, 24 hours a day operations. Also, with regular maintenance, these machines can be used for product machining projects for many years.
Get in Touch
If you need Metal & Plastic parts machined for prototypes or production, please feel free to get a quote online
Or email us at [email protected] to tell us About Your Project
Please include the following information so that we can provide an accurate quote:
- Part Name
- 3D Drawing
- Tolerance Range
- Surface Finish
Thank you for your time!