Prototype Machining. CNC machining is the best choice for rapid prototyping of high-quality metal and plastic parts requiring the greatest degree of dimensional accuracy, critical surface finishes, material-specific properties.
We offer the wide range of CNC machining parts and we are open to manufacturing custom CNC machining parts as per your unique requirements. CNC machining services feature personalized customer service for made-to-order parts and components. We offer turning, milling, drilling, tapping, boring, and grinding for a variety of materials. Learn more about our case studies
CNC Prototype Machining
Whether for rapid prototypes or production parts, we have the right CNC machining options for your metal and plastic part needs.
- Wide range of materials
- Ability to hold tight tolerances
- Parts machined directly from 3D CAD models
- Standard delivery time of 1-2 weeks based on order
- Shorter lead time (3-5 business days) available per open capacity
- Email your 3D CAD data, define your project specs and a custom quote will be presented in 24 hours or less
- Turning, 3-, 4-, and 5-Axis Machining, Heat Treating, Welding, Anodizing, and Powder Coating
- CNC Machined Parts in as little as 6-8 business days, depending on the geometry
Get in Touch
If you need Metal & Plastic parts machined for prototypes or production, please feel free to get a quote online.
Or email us at [email protected] to tell us About Your Project
Please try to include the following information:
- Part Name
- 3D Drawing
- Tolerance Range
- Surface Finish
Thank you for your time!