CNC Parts Machining. CNC Machining is a subtractive manufacturing method that uses cutting tools to remove material from a block of raw material. We can machine CNC machined parts at a quick speed. Also, our experienced engineers ensure high-quality CNC parts with advanced software and equipment.
DFM Rapid has 20 CNC machines that will guarantee quick-turn manufacturing. We have the capacity to meet your prototype or production demands. Indeed, our quality and the customer-first process will ensure you receive every order to specification. We also can provide anodized and powder coating for the aluminum CNC parts, plated for the steel CNC parts and sandblasting for the plastic CNC parts.
- Our maximum part size is 2000 x 600 x 600 mm, 78.7 x 23.6 x 23.6 in
- Normally our standard of tolerance is from +/-0.01mm to +/-0.15mm
Our CNC lathes enable high speed and quality turning of both plastics and metals. The turning process allows for complex external geometries and internal bores to be generated. Our turning capacity is available for prototypes through to low-volume production.
CNC milling is used to apply a machined surface finish on plastic or metal, or for creating complex 3D shapes. We use domestic and imported 3, 4 and 5-axis CNC machining centers.
Plastic Materials for CNC Machining
Metal Materials for CNC Machining
- Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel
- Tool Steel
Benefits of CNC Machining Services
Customers can accrue the following benefits by choosing our CNC machining services.
- Immense Manufacturing Flexibility: As CNC machines are computer controlled, it allows immense machining flexibility. The numerical control programs can be updated easily, allowing the machines to take on more complex machining operations.
- Reduced Costs: The use of CNC machines makes the machining process fast and efficient. It also reduces material wastage. As the machines operate automatically, the need to have multiple operators monitor the process is eliminated, which in turn reduces labor costs. Also, updating the CNC programs is inexpensive.
- Improved Machining Efficiency: CNC machines are capable of producing multiple copies of a single component. As the specifications are inputted via computer, the dimensions of each component will be exactly the same. If an error is found, the machine stops immediately, thus preventing material wastage.
- Uninterrupted Operation: CNC machines are designed for continuous, 24 hours a day operations. Also, with regular maintenance, these machines can be used for product machining projects for many years.
If you need Metal & Plastic parts machined for prototypes or production, please feel free to get a quote online.
Or email us at [email protected] to tell us About Your Project
Please try to include the following information:
- Part Name
- 3D Drawing
- Tolerance Range
- Surface Finish
Thank you for your time!