CNC Aluminium Parts Factory. Aluminum is a lightweight, non-magnetic, silver-colored metal that can be formed into almost any shape. Pure aluminum is soft and has limited strength. Small amounts of elements such as copper, magnesium, and zinc are often added to increase strength.
DFM Rapid is a CNC Shop in China, we have 20 CNC milling and turning machines in our shop. We can offer you CNC rapid prototyping and low-volume CNC machining services for plastic and metal parts. Also, surface finish like anodized, powder coating is available. We don’t have MOQ, so if you have any projects ready to go, please feel free to contact us at [email protected], or get a quote online now.
Properties of Aluminum
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Good heat and electrical conductivity
- Easily machined
- Reflects heat and light
What is CNC Machining?
CNC Machining is also called computer numerical control machining, it is digital manufacturing technology. It is one of the most accurate manufacturing methods known by engineers all over the world.
Why choose CNC machining?
CNC machining is a fast, precise, and universal machining method, suitable for manufacturing any quantity of product orders, without the need to make a mold, that is economical.
What materials can be machined?
Common metal materials on the market such as stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, copper, brass, magnesium alloy, titanium alloy can be used for CNC machining. Plastics can also be CNC machined. Such as acetal, POM, ABS, Polycarbonate, PMMA, PEEK, and more.
What is the maximum part size your machine can handle?
Our maximum part size is 2000 x 600 x 600 mm, 78.7 x 23.6 x 23.6 in
What is the tolerance range that CNC machining can do?
It depends on the dimension of the parts. Normally our standard of tolerance is from +/-0.01mm to +/-0.15mm.
Our CNC lathes enable high speed and quality turning of both plastics and metals. The turning process allows for complex external geometries and internal bores to be generated. Our turning capacity is available for prototypes through to low-volume production.
CNC milling is used to apply a machined surface finish on plastic or metal, or for creating complex 3D shapes. We use domestic and imported 3, 4 and 5-axis CNC machining centers.
Benefits of CNC Machining Services
Customers can accrue the following benefits by choosing our CNC machining services.
- Immense Manufacturing Flexibility: As CNC machines are computer controlled, it allows immense machining flexibility. The numerical control programs can be updated easily, allowing the machines to take on more complex machining operations.
- Reduced Costs: The use of CNC machines makes the machining process fast and efficient. It also reduces material wastage. As the machines operate automatically, the need to have multiple operators monitor the process is eliminated, which in turn reduces labor costs. Also, updating the CNC programs is inexpensive.
- Improved Machining Efficiency: CNC machines are capable of producing multiple copies of a single component. As the specifications are inputted via computer, the dimensions of each component will be exactly the same. If an error is found, the machine stops immediately, thus preventing material wastage.
- Uninterrupted Operation: CNC machines are designed for continuous, 24 hours a day operations. Also, with regular maintenance, these machines can be used for product machining projects for many years.
If you need Metal & Plastic parts machined for prototypes or production, please feel free to get a quote online.
Or email us at [email protected] to tell us About Your Project
Please try to include the following information:
- Part Name
- 3D Drawing
- Tolerance Range
- Surface Finish
Thank you for your time!