Aluminium Prototyping. We specialized in CNC machining services, CNC turning and CNC milling services. Precision CNC machined parts made from turned or milled plastic and metal components.
CNC Milling service
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process that rapidly removes material from metal or plastic blocks to produce precision parts with tight tolerances.
CNC Turning service
CNC turning produces parts with cylindrical features by removing material from metal or plastic rods using cutters, center drills or live tooling.
Rapid Prototyping Services China
- Aluminum: High machinability and ductility, good strength-to-weight ratio.
- Stainless steel: High tensile strength, corrosion and temperature resistant.
- Brass: Low friction, excellent electrical conductivity, golden appearance.
- ABS: Common thermoplastic, impact-resistant, easy to machine.
- Polycarbonate: High toughness, excellent impact strength, transparent.
- Nylon: Excellent mechanical properties, thermal, chemical and abrasion-resistant.
We offer the wide range of CNC machining parts and we are open to manufacturing custom CNC machining parts as per your unique requirements. CNC machining services feature personalized customer service for made-to-order parts and components. We offer turning, milling, drilling, tapping, boring, and grinding for a variety of materials.
CNC machining is ideal for making high-quality rapid prototypes from plastic or metal without investing in expensive tooling. Your parts will achieve tighter tolerances with better surface finishes than with other prototyping methods. We can also machine all the features needed for a fully functional part, including tapped and threaded holes and precisely flat surfaces. DFM provides you professional one-stop service in product development and volume production, from Rapid prototype to CNC machining production.
Get in Touch
If you need Metal & Plastic parts machined for prototypes or production, please feel free to get a quote online.
Or email us at [email protected] to tell us About Your Project
Please include the following information so that we can provide an accurate quote:
- Part Name
- 3D Drawing
- Tolerance Range
- Surface Finish
Thank you for your time!